Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Funny boy!

The other day I was laying on the couch with Kenyon and he was picking his nose and when I saw him I said, "yucking stop doing that." Well a few minutes later he started rubbing my cheek......

I said, "don't rub my cheek, you just picked your nose with that hand."

So then Kenyon smelled that hand and said, "no this bananas" then he smelled the other hand and said, "this bugers"

Children, are they serious?! He is so dang funny and then I just cracked up laughing and then he just kept smelling his hands and saying that over and over laughing in between.

Love you Kenyon, but I don't want your smelly banana hand or bugers hand on my face! KISS KISS cute boy!

4 comments:

Dorothy & Tony said...

At least his finger was in his nose! I can think of a few other places that would have made for a nice rash. I love the things that they say. Zion keeps me laughing all day!

jess said...

Hi - I'm sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your question. I use a 1/2 inch barrel. But it varies - sometimes I'll use 1" or smaller than 1/2" but it is normally the 1/2". If your daughter has such thin hair have you ever considered doing the pink sponges in her hair? But you could go even smaller & use the blue. The work awesome & they look too cute. I never let me girlie sleep in them - we just do them in the morning when her hair is damp & keep them in for a few hours, ending with a little drying from the blow dryer. It works great. & for cowlicks - just try to part the hair over the cowlick & use product in her hair to keep them from going crazy. She's darling, btw....jess

BrandonShersten said...

SICKO! I love kids, they truly are brutally honest and adorable! It has been way to long since I have looked at blogs, you have so many adorable updates (posts) and a cute new background! I love it! Did you hear my message the other day, I am so embarrassed, maybe next time I will make sure I dial the right # before I leave a voicemail-wetawd! Love ya-Shersten

Scott and Mary said...

Funny! I miss those funny this kids say!

Your kids are so cute..
Maryann