Hey Jamie, I don't have any of the recipies from our New Years Party. I can ask for them when I see everyone again. I will see if I can get them to email them to me, and then I can email them to you.
I have been married for 9 1/2 years and have 3 beautiful children, 8, 6 and 4. We are pregnant with another sweet baby boy. Lucas Alan.
I am a stay at home mom and also work a couple hours a day as a crossing guard for West Jordan City.
4 comments:
Princess!!! I love these! We had so much fun! Do you think you could email me these pics. I am retarded and forgot my camera that day.
So proud! Your first collage.
Hey Jamie,
I don't have any of the recipies from our New Years Party. I can ask for them when I see everyone again. I will see if I can get them to email them to me, and then I can email them to you.
Hey there...Sharon led me to your blogspot so I thought I would leave you a comment. Cute page. Your Cousin Angela
Post a Comment