16 years ago
Friday, January 9, 2009
HELP! Blog illiturate!
Ok, so I am a little blog retarded.....how do you write something inbetween each photo without multiple posts. Also, how do you do a montage of multiple pictures? Is that even the word I am looking for. I am having a brain freeze right now. If you could help me just leave a comment..thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Jamie,
Google 'picaso.' You can download a free program where you can do a photo collage. It's easy and fun.
Second option is if you have Photoshop. You can create a montage or whatever with that.
As for writing between photos:
After you download them you should be able to "drag" them around. You can create a space between them and just click the cursor on it and start typing.
Don't worry I am just as Blog Dumb! But I will just take melissa's comment from ya!!!
Post a Comment