Ok so I haven't blogged in a while. My computer wasn't pulling my pictures up properly so I wasn't able to put any of them on here. Our holidays have gone great the last few months. Wow I didn't get Halloween pictures up or Thanksgiving and Christmas. How lame am I!!! Stupid computer! Nothing new and exciting going on, but I guess that can be a good thing if things just stay the same. Instead of talking about everything I have missed I will just start with our Christmas holiday.
We had a wonderful Christmas this year. My family Christmas Eve party was held at our house this year and it turned out great. Our entertainment for the night was a talent show from all the kids.......PRICELESS!! My older sister busted out a gift for each of the families that she has been working on for a long time. She made us each a video of our families with pictures she had, very beautiful and touching. If I can figure out how to put a video on here, I will show the DVD she made. Santa Clause was very generous this year to us all! :)
Our New Year's Eve party was also held at our house....I love not having to gather my family and go somewhere! We played alot of games and had so much fun. Like always, we had SOOOOOOO much food and it was very yummy.
I hope the New Year is good to us and all of you. My only News Resolution is to keep trying for baby #4............come on baby!!!!!!!!!!!
16 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment