Friday, February 6, 2009

Clogging Recital






So here are some pictures of mine and Jordyn's clogging recital. Jordyn did excellant, she was on count the whole time. Their team looked so cute and did such a good job. Good job Miss Mae, I am so proud of the work that you put into this and the many practices you had to perfect it!
On the other hand, mommy did crappy. I am always nervous when I get in front of a crowd, but in high school during my many performances in front many crowds and the whole school, I don't believe I ever messed up. Well there is a first for everything. I was completely nervous and started the dance great and messed up three stinkin' times. After the first time I was so embarressed and then I just kept messing up. I ended good, so I guess that counts for something. I practiced before the recital and did it great. I broke under pressure and an FYI to me next time, don't look at my family when I am trying to dance. Thank you for everyone that came to support my little princess in her recital. Thanks also to Aunt Shell and Uncle Richard for bringing her flowers. She watered them everyday, each individual flower. She claimed that was the only way they would stay alive, she did a good job of keeping them that way. Jordyn made it a point to let me know that I did a good job but that I messed up and she didn't. To funny!

1 comment:

BrandonShersten said...

Thanks for inviting us, we had a blast! Despite the silly mistakes you looked hot! Baden said Jordyn was the best dancer ever (and the prettiest). I think you both did awesome! Much love-Shersten