For real though I thought you might have fallen off the face of the earth!! Oh excpet for when I saw you at the splash pad. Dont worry that I was out of town when we were supposed to get together witht he ladies!!! Your kiddos are getting so big, what is happening? Time is going by way too fast!
I have been married for 9 1/2 years and have 3 beautiful children, 8, 6 and 4. We are pregnant with another sweet baby boy. Lucas Alan.
I am a stay at home mom and also work a couple hours a day as a crossing guard for West Jordan City.
1 comment:
For real though I thought you might have fallen off the face of the earth!! Oh excpet for when I saw you at the splash pad. Dont worry that I was out of town when we were supposed to get together witht he ladies!!! Your kiddos are getting so big, what is happening? Time is going by way too fast!
Post a Comment