Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Payton turned 5!






Man, how time flys. P turned 5 on April 21, 2009. I remember how cute and little he was with those squeezable baby cheeks, lover boy eyes and soft spoken voice. He was always so shy and never said a word. THEN.....he realized he had a voice and from then on he never stops talking!!! I used to say how much I loved his teeth, he has a slight over bite and when he was little his smile with those teeth were so adorable. Then he was playing on the bunk bed and fell and landed on the foot board and killed on front tooth and chipped the other. Boys.....never without a bruise, scrape or owie! He is such a sweet loving boy. You can't count on your fingers the amount of times he tells you he loves you in one day. He thinks he's tough and when he starts talking with his dad, he just thinks he so old. He is a great brother and friend. He is such the little sports boy and he plays soccer and is so good. He loves attention, especially when others come to watch him play. He just smiles the whole time.
My sweet boy starts kindergarten this year, how crazy is that. I will have two in school and one at home...........YAHOO!
From his cute phrases: "Me Benjamin, huh mom" "I wear boy big pants" "No, no, no, your gorgeous" to what he wants to be when he grows up, "Mom, I think I want to be a fire fighter when I grow up!" I love this sweet boy. Payton you are a wonderful son and I am proud of who you have become so far. Happy 5th birthday. I love you!

No comments: