Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm still alive!!

So it has officially been to long since I wrote last. How sad for me and all my readers! Well I don't really think I can catch you up on over a year, so I will just start fresh. A few updates here and there....
So after 3 years of trying to have another baby, we finally mastered the plan. Our sweet baby boy, Lucas Alan, will be born via c-section on New Years Eve!! We are so excited and delighted to welcome another child to our family. The kids have so much love for their new little brother already. Every single night after kissing mom and dad goodnight, they kiss my belly and say, "good night Lucas". It's fun to see. Since the baby will be born only 5 days after Christmas, it has been quite difficult to get a Christmas list out of any of them because they say they don't want anything, they just want the baby. Well I guess Christmas will be easy this year! Ha Ha. If only I felt good about that!!!
Over the summer/fall Payton and Kenyon both participated in Soccer, Payton played baseball and Jordyn started girls softball. It was quite a busy time for us, but it was alot of fun to see new talent develope in each one of them. I love to watch my children play sports, it makes me happy! Kenyon is just excited that he is now old enough to join in on the sports playing, and man does he have some talent on the soccer field(along with his brother. They take after their daddy on that subject! Also our beautiful daughter turned 8 and was baptized at the end of July. What a wonderful day that was! We had sooo many family and friends show up to support her and her special day. She was baptized and confirmed by her father and it will be such a memorable day for her. I am so proud of you Jordyn and choices that you make. You are a wonderful persone, a great friend to many. I love you Miss Mae!!
We had many fun camping trips this summer with family and friends. Here are some random photos from the Parry galary! Hopefully I can keep up on this and maybe think of it as a mini journal! To start off, camping at Soapstone...



No comments: