Monday, May 5, 2008

Jordy's Bedroom!



We finally got Jordyn's room finished. HOORAY!!! All Jared needs to do is put the base boards on. Jordyn has been waiting along time for this and she is now down there sleeping and she loves it. A friend in my ward and I went and picked out some fabric for her curtains on the windows and for the little window on her play house. The top of the playhouse where she is kneeling is her bed. Jared built this from scratch and off the top of his head. What a talented man! I thought I married an electrician not a carpenter! :) We now are just slowing bringing her things down stairs and putting the room together. Grandma Parry bought her that princess fan. Thank you grandma, she loves it!! I am thrilled to get all three of my children out of the same room upstairs and into their own rooms.

2 comments:

Brent and Emily said...

That room is adorable!!! I am very impressed. What a cute idea! You'll have to post some more pictures when everything is in there and the curtains are up. Again - adorable!!!!

BrandonShersten said...

Your awesome Jared, we are trully impressed! -Brandon and Shersten