Monday, May 5, 2008

Baby Saige



This is my newest neice in the family. Saige Dawn Buchholzer. She is Brandon and Shersten's 4th baby, third girl. Like I said in a previous blog she was named after me, Jamie Dawn. I got to watch the 4 kids on Saturday the 3rd and she trusted me with the new baby which actually was due on that day. She was three weeks early. She is so adorable I just had to snap some pictures of her. She was born April 8th 2008.

2 comments:

BrandonShersten said...

These pictures are so adorable Jamie! I just love you tons and tons, Thanks so much for watching them-your awesome! love-Shersten

janet said...

I was just going to say that you look WAY too good to have just had that little baby. She is a doll!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. My blog is set up as private, but it's actually not.. so, you can get on it without permission. the site is www.ajshumway.blogspot.com

I will definitely be at the reunion in Aug! Can't wait to see you!