Wednesday, April 16, 2008

We're ready to roll!






For those of you that care, Jared and I have been trying for baby #4 since July 07' and nothing yet. With the other three coming so quickly and easily, I thought maybe something might be wrong. When I had my third child my doctor removed my right ovary because I had reaccuring cyst growing on it. A small one removed with my first child, a 15 pound one removed when my second child, Payton, was about 10 months old and then a 2 lb one removed during my c-section with Kenyon, my third child, along with the right ovary. So anyway I called my doctor in Jan. and asked him if there was anything I could do and he told me to try a couple more months and then come in to see if my tubes were blocked, because there was alot of scar tissue from the ovary being taken out, so much that when I went in for an ultrasound 6mon after the surgery the technician thought I still had it in there. Well I went in to have the procedure done to check my tubes. They have to put a tube thru you into your uterus and fill it up with dye to see if the tubes were blocked. It was a very uncomfortable process. Well come to find out the reason I wasn't getting pregnant was that both tubes were blocked. The doctor was able to unblock the left tube but the right tube is permantly blocked. I am grateful I least have one open now so that we can try to bring another sweet spirit into our family. That feeling of trying and not succeding is not a great feeling and I feel horrible for those that have to go thru this process. I have never had to go thru this and I guess this was a learning process for my husband and I. The things we choose to go thru so that we may be blessed with our Heavenly Fathers children, is wonderful. I love being a mom and I hope soon we can be parents to at least one more child. Thanks for listening. We will keep you all updated! These are my three sweet children I have already been blessed with, when they were newborns, it goes in order.

3 comments:

BrandonShersten said...

Such cute pictures Jamie! I can't believe how big they all are now, it was like yesterday I remember you getting these pictures done! I am so excited for you to get prego with #4, your an awesome mom and your next child will be so blessed to come into your family! We love you!!

Andrea said...

What a relief to get that taken care of, Jamie. I hope so much that it works out well and quickly for you to get preggs with #4. I know all too well that process...as you know. Definitely keep us posted. I definitely agree that the process that we are willing to submit to in order to bring these sweet souls into this world is amazing and definitely refines us and brings us closer to the Lord. It makes you realize what a true miracle it really is. So, here's to you and the baby-dance (as we like to call it around here). You are amazing!

melissa said...

Jamie, wow. Hope you are doing well after that HSG. I've held many woman's hand as they went through those (back in my x-ray days). I haven't had one, but know how yucky they are.

Hope the next baby comes easily now.

Love, Melissa