




Payton turned 4 on April 21st and he quite the birthday parties. On Friday the 18th he had a small friend birthday party at the house. I asked him who he wanted to invite and only named boys and I asked, "well what about this girl or this girl" and he said he didn't want any girls at his party, only boys! Alrighty then, boy party it is!! He had 4 little friends come and then TJ's family came to help out, thanks Anderson's! They a blast, eating pizza and cupcakes, opening presents and decorating their balloons with funny face stickers. This was Payton's first friend party and I think he really enjoyed himself. Happy birthday sweet handsome boy, we love you so very much!
TJ and Payton are best friends and the way they are together is so cute. They going to primary together and have to sit by each other. They just love each other to pieces! TJ is with Payton in the first picture.




No comments:
Post a Comment