


On Saturday April 19th, we celebrated Payton's birthday with my family along with other family members that had birthdays in April, Shayla (my brothers daugher), Porter(sisters son), and Brandon(my brother). We had alot of fun doing all these birthdays together. This is the first time we have done this, usually we have a party to go to every weekend. We also did this because Shersten, my sister in law, just had a new baby(#four) and her daughter Shayla was one of the birthdays so I thought it would be less stress on her to throw a party. By the way her and Brandon had their sweet baby girl on April 8th (which just adds another family member to the April list). She is beautiful and not to brag or anything, but they named her after me, Saige Dawn, my middle name is Dawn. I feel very privilaged to have her named after me, the first baby after me, yippie!
Anyway the party went well and I think everyone had alot of fun. Thanks for the help everyone, I love you all so much!




1 comment:
Such a cute post Jamie! I am glad your flattered about having Saige named after you, it's cuz we love you! I love all the pictures, so much fun! Love ya - Shersten
Post a Comment