We went to Six Flags in California March 6-8 with another couple from our ward. We were without kids this trip and we had so much fun. The roller coasters there are flat out CRAZY scary!!!! There were a couple coasters that I couldn't believe I was even going to ride, but I would do it again in a heartbeat.
We flew in Friday afternoon and hung out at the, got some lunch and went and walked 'Down Town Disney' and they went back to our hotel swam and hot tubbed. We spent all day Saturday and Six Flags and came home Sunday. It was good for Jared and I to get away alone with no children for a while, but I was excited to get back home to them!





2 comments:
Fun! Jealous!! We are in need of a trip so bad! I have never been there before, which one did you guys go to?? I love your face you sassy red head! When are we going to play> I am going to start up Mommy group again once it warms up enough to be outside! You Game???
What a fun trip, I am so jealous too! No words can describe how much you love your kids, but a little get-away would be nice! Plus you do always appreciate them tons more when you get home! I love all the fun pictures, you definitely don't look like your turning 30 this year!!=) love ya-Shersten
Post a Comment