Monday, March 23, 2009

Picture Tag!


Picture tag official rules
1. Go to my documents/pictures.
2. Go to my 6th file folder.
3. Go to my 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.

I believe this picture was taken shortly after we brought Kenyon home from the hospital, so she was 3 years old. She is so adorable. I started laughing when this picture popped up, she still has her baby chubby cheeks. If you were to just see her face when she was little you would have definitly thought she was a chubby baby, but that was not the case....she had such a round face and she was the tiniest little might you have ever seen. Her weight at 1 yr was a wopping 14 lbs, and I think that was soaking wet! :) Sweet memorys of our children!

I now Tag...Dorothy, Cheri, Jamey, Camellia, Steph and Maryann

3 comments:

BrandonShersten said...

I love outdated pictures of the kids! It is amazing how they look so much the same yet so different! I had forgotten about her plump little cheeks, I love them! Jordyn has never been chubby-not in our wildest imaginations-but it is true-her cheeks would once full you! Cute picture, thanks for playing the game Jamie-I can always count on you! Love ya-Shersten

melissa said...

what a little thing! So sad they grow so fast.

Jamey said...

My computer just crashed...I will have to remember this when it gets put back together!