Monday, September 1, 2008

St George Trip






We went to St George with Jared's parents and stayed in their condo. We had alot of fun swimming, playing miniture golf ( in the heat of the day with the temp at 106, we don't know what we were thinking). We also went to Zions Natl Park and enjoyed a long hot hike. On the way back down we all got ice cream cones and it was the best ice cream cone I have ever had. My kids thought so also because they finished every drop, which never happens on huge cones. On our way back home from St George we stopped at Cove Fort and a real good time looking around an learning about all the stuff they happen displayed.

1 comment:

Scott and Mary said...

HI Jamie! Your blog is great, yeah Scott told me that you were going to get me your link, I love being able to keep in touch like this. I will put a link on my blog for your blog. I was so sad I couldn't come last night! I really would like to have your family over for dinner one night. We will plan something soon! Mary