
My Miss Mae started first grade today. He new teacher is Mr Squire and he is such an awesome teacher and so created with them. Mae's most excited thing to do when started 1st grade was to eat school lunch. She is so funny. The girl will eat anything, so I am sure she will love anything they are serving. Here she is all cute ready for her first day. You are so beautiful and I just love you so much. I love you to the moon and back, Miss Mae! She thought it would be funny to see how big she could smile, because when she smiles she squints her eyes just like her dad and she was trying not to. So silly!




4 comments:
I still can't believe they are old enough for 1st grade!CRAZY!!!! She looks so cute, love the smile! Baden was excited for school lunch too, goofies! love ya-Shersten
So sweet. How do kids grow so fast!
I love her cheesy smile! I bet she is still loving school! It has been awhile - what have you been up to?
Cute!!! You can see just how excited she is. I love it!
Post a Comment