Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I'm getting old!

Well I have been graduated now for ten years, that is absolutely crazy!!! :0 WJHS is having our 10 year reunion in August and I am way excited to see everybody. Where does the time go. I am proud to say that the past ten years have been great. I have a wonderful husband that has a good job and three beautiful children that I am so lucky to be able to stay home with. I love every day I get to spend with them. I have a job I get to take my kids to each day which earns me a little bit of money. Let me know when they start paying stay at home moms, wouldn't that be great! :) They pay teachers to teach our kids, why not pay us moms to be chefs, taxi's, teachers, potty trainers, maids, referee, coaches, alarms, groomers etc, I could go on and on. I guess we get paid with blessings, which is better then money, in the long run! :)
For anyone that graduated at WJHS in 98' that has not gotten info about the reunion, just go to www.wjhs98.myevent.com and get your butt signed up, we don't want to miss you at the reunion.

1 comment:

BrandonShersten said...

Were all getting old Jamie, that's the fun of life! But we'll always be beautiful right!=) We as mothers are very blessed, more than any dollar amount for sure (but I would love some cash for all I do) =) Love ya -Shersten