







My baby boy is growing up! Kenyon turned two on March 2nd and we had a family birthday party at our home. Mommy loves to entertain at our house and like always attempted another crazy birthday cake. I found a castle cake online that I thought would be cute so I made it. Needless to say it was probably my least favorite cake I have ever made. Uncle Mark kept asking me why I made kenyon a fairy tale castle, you geek it was a kings castle and Kenyon was the King of the day. Some people! We had shredded pork burritos with cilantro rice and green sauce and all the toppings (Cafe Rio Recipes, so delicious)! I would love to invite more people to our birthday parties, but when it's cold outside and we have to be in, both Jared's and my family more then fill my house. Summer parties, the more the merrier! Kenyon had a wonderful day and loved everything he got (so did Jordyn and Payton). We have such an awesome family and we really appreciate your supporting Kenyon on his special day, we love you all!



4 comments:
Wow, what a cake! Happy birthday, Kenyon!
You make the most amazing cakes Jamie!! Such a little stud, can't believe he's 2! Love ya!
HELLO Jamie! It's been FOREVER! I just came across your link from the WJ site and I just have to say that your kids are beautiful! That red hair is to die for! Hope to see you at the reunion!
our family blog is
www.ajshumway.blogspot.com
You do have a blog! Yea! That cake is impressive! Love it! Thanks again for the email! Hope to hear from you soon!
Post a Comment