Thanks for sending the link to your Blog. You're kids are so cute! I'm going to call Jared today to see if we can schedule doing something soon. See ya, Craig
Such a cute blog!! I've been working on getting one going for over a month now, I just need to finish it! Thanks for sending the address, I'll check it often for updates, love ya!!
I have been married for 9 1/2 years and have 3 beautiful children, 8, 6 and 4. We are pregnant with another sweet baby boy. Lucas Alan.
I am a stay at home mom and also work a couple hours a day as a crossing guard for West Jordan City.
4 comments:
Thanks for sending the link to your Blog. You're kids are so cute! I'm going to call Jared today to see if we can schedule doing something soon.
See ya,
Craig
Such a cute blog!! I've been working on getting one going for over a month now, I just need to finish it! Thanks for sending the address, I'll check it often for updates, love ya!!
It's so fun to see pictures of your kids. My favorite was that snowman- it was huge! Thanks for staying in touch.
Your kids are so adorable. I am excited to read your blog now. It was great to see you again.
Post a Comment